Monday, March 22, 2010

Target

One of the highlights of this past weekend for me was shopping at the two-story Target store in Albany (located right next to Berkeley, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco). I know what you're all thinking right now... "This is the highlight of Melissa's Saturday night? Has she become a 90-year-old woman? Or an even bigger nerd than we all thought?"

But, really, this Target is so cool! There are enormous palm trees right out in front of the store. I find it so amazing that I live in a place where palm trees grow outside!

Better yet, there is a special escalator in this Target for your shopping cart! You slide your cart in, and it glides up or down right next to you as you ride the escalator. I had never seen anything like this, so, worried that you wouldn't believe me when I told you about it, I had Adam take a picture as proof.

Here's hoping you all had exciting weekends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment