Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!

I'm really excited to be starting this blog! It's taken me a while to begin this project, but better late than never, right?!

I think what's struck me most about San Francisco has been the vast number of things to experience. There are so many sights to see, so many places to eat, so many spots to visit... It's completely overwhelming, and I love it. I feel as though we've done so much in our first two months out here, but I know we've barely scratched the surface.

One of my favorite places we've visited in the city is Crissy Field, a large, dog-friendly park encompassing a large, grassy area and a beach. Adam and I took our beagle, Stasia, to play. It was her first time in the ocean, and she had a grand time splashing and tearing around without a leash.

On warm weekends, it seems like the whole city comes out to picnic, run, fly a kite, throw a frisbee or just soak up some sun. It's fun to watch all the dogs and babies frolicking in the sand with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment